Fort Myers Beach, Florida’s Island Life!
My Place to Relax and away from all the hustle and bustle.
Sometimes I just take my chair, blanket, and a great book and relax sitting on the white sandy beaches in Fort Myers Beach.
Estero Island is Fort Myers Beach with its old Florida homes with boat access on the east and beachfront homes, condos, etc.for sale on the west. Fort Myers Beach Tropical Caribbean-style breezes and white sand shorelines make it an ideal place to relocate to live, relax, play, or retire. Whether you’re into sports or artistic, there’s plenty to do.
If you want to spend a day away from your home, condo, or duplex, the following are great alternatives at Ft Myers Beach:
- Swimming and Scuba diving
- Fishing (bridge and back bay)For sports-oriented people, there’s:
- Canoeing or kayaking Windsurfing
- Rent jet skis, wave runners
- Rent pontoon boats, catamarans, or go parasailing
- Bring your canine companion to Dog Beach
- Visit a day spa
- Quaint local shops, or fudge confectionery â€‹
Take an eco-tour (Everglades Day Safari). Spend the day at a movie theater, bowling alley, or a casino boat. Explore uninhabited islands. Snorkeling or shelling (world renowned
shelling!) Visit the Mound House (historic and archaeological site) Enjoy an afternoon at the Ostego Bay Marine Science Center
Call Lilo Clacher for a free list of homes and condos for sale at 239-699-0142?